"The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express offers 2X points at grocery stores, 1X everywhere else. Points can be used to pay for charges or for travel."
- 2X points at US supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases. 1x points on all other purchases.
- 25,000 Points after $2,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- Make 20 or more purchases with your Card in a billing period and get 20% extra points on net purchases.
- You have the option to carry a balance with interest or pay in full each month.
- No annual fee.
- 0% APR for balance transfers for stated period.
- 0% APR purchases for stated period.
- Bonus cash back in categories.
- Signup bonus.
- Network: American Express
- Credit Level: Excellent
- Annual Fee: $0
- Signup Bonus: $250
- Ongoing APR: 13.99% to 23.99%
- Balance Transfer Promo Term: 12
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
- Purchase Promo Term: 12
- Standard Rewards Rate: 1%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.70%