Amex EveryDay® Preferred
"The Amex EveryDay® Preferred credit card from American Express offers 3X points at grocery stores, 2X at gas stations and 1X elsewhere. Use points to cover charges or for travel expenses."
- 3X Points at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases. 2x points at U.S. gas stations. 1x points on all other purchases.
- Earn 30,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- You can use Membership Rewards® Pay with Points to pay for all or part of your flight, hotel booked and paid in advance, vacation or cruise booking.
- Use your card 30 or more times on purchases in a billing period and get 50% more points.
- Emergency roadside assistance.
- This card gives you the option to carry a balance with interest or pay in full each month.
- High rewards rate.
- 0% APR for balance transfers for stated period.
- 0% APR purchases for stated period.
- Bonus cash back in categories.
- Signup bonus.
- Network: American Express
- Credit Level: Excellent
- Annual Fee: $95
- Fee Waived 1st Year: No
- Signup Bonus: $300
- Ongoing APR: 13.99% to 23.99%
- Balance Transfer Promo Term: 12
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3%
- Purchase Promo Term: 12
- Standard Rewards Rate: 1%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7%