The AMEX Platinum Card®
"The Platinum Card® from American Express is loaded with benefits and an annual fee of $550. $200 Uber and airline credits; $100 TSA Pre/Global credits; airport lounge access."
- Select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 a year in statement credits when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Platinum Card® account.
- Earn 75,000 Points after you spend $5,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Receive one Membership Rewards® point for every dollar you spend on eligible purchases. Use for retail, dining, entertainment or travel.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Complimentary access to over 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Pre✓® ($85) statement credit every 5 years for an application fee charged to your Platinum Card®.
- 5X points for flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Signup bonus.
- Flexible redemption for travel.
- A great card for those who want specific travel rewards.
- Network: American Express
- Credit Level: Excellent
- Annual Fee: $550
- Fee Waived 1st Year: No
- Signup Bonus: $750
- Balance Transfer Promo Term: none
- Balance Transfer Fee: 0%
- Purchase Promo Term: none
- Standard Rewards Rate: 1%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%