Chase Sapphire Preferred®
"The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card provides 50,000 bonus points on signup, an extra 25% for travel redemptions through Chase and flexible travel options."
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 in Travel Rewards when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make your first purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants. 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Transfer points to participating frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance. If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $10,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
- Fee waived in first year.
- Signup bonus.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Network: Visa
- Credit Level: Good
- Annual Fee: $95
- Fee Waived 1st Year: Yes
- Signup Bonus: $500
- Ongoing APR: 16.99% to 23.99%
- Balance Transfer Promo Term: none
- Balance Transfer Fee: 5%
- Purchase Promo Term: none
- Standard Rewards Rate: 1%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%