Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
"The American Express® Premier Rewards Gold card loads up benefits targeting travelers. Includes 50,000 bonus points; needs to be paid off monthly."
- 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US gas stations, supermarkets and restaurants. 1x points on all other purchases.
- Earn 50,000 Points after you spend $2,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- No interest charges because you pay your balance in full each month.
- Select a qualifying airline and then receive up to $100 a year in statement credits when incidental fees are charged to your card.
- 2x points per eligible dollar spent, in addition to a $75 hotel credit to spend on qualifying dining, spa, and resort activities when you book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at participating properties, at americanexpress.com/hc.
- Baggage Insurance Plan for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, or bus) on your eligible Card.
- Premium Roadside Assistance - for a tow or a jumpstart.
- Fee waived in first year.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Signup bonus.
- Flexible redemption for travel.
- A great card for those who want specific travel rewards.
- Network: American Express
- Credit Level: Excellent
- Annual Fee: $195
- Fee Waived 1st Year: Yes
- Signup Bonus: $500
- Balance Transfer Promo Term: none
- Balance Transfer Fee: 0%
- Purchase Promo Term: none
- Standard Rewards Rate: 1%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 0%